- IAH Main Website: https://iah.org
- IAH Commissions and Networks: https://iah.org/groups/commissions-networks
The activities of IAH’s commissions and networks include contributing to the science of groundwater and undertaking outreach, education and training. You do not have to be an IAH member to participate.
- IAH National Chapters: https://iah.org/groups/national-chapters
IAH national chapters are an important way of bringing scientific and social benefits to our members, and also provide the Association with the means to promote sound and sustainable groundwater use at a country and regional level.
- Early Career Hydrogeologists’ Network: http://echn.iah.org/
The Early Career Hydrogeologists’ Network (ECHN) of the International Association of Hydrogeologists aims to support hydrogeologists at the start of their professional careers and to promote their involvement in IAH affairs.
- Hydrogeology Journal (Official Journal of the International Association of Hydrogeologists): Springer/HJ
- IAH book series: https://iah.org/iah-book-series
- IAH International Congress 2019, Malaga: http://www.iah2019.org/
- World-wide Hydrogeological Mapping and Assessment Programme (WHYMAP): www.whymap.org
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO): www.unesco.org
- World Health Organization (WHO): www.who.org